Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm So Behind On Blogging!

I have fallen VERY behind on my blogging! My break before the start of internship seemed to go by in a flash. I cannot believe that I am in orientation today. So much has gone on in the last few months that I just haven't had any time to blog. I am going to try to catch up over the next few weeks, because there have been some pretty amazing events in the Million household and I don't want to forget about them.

I just realized that I haven't blogged about our big Easter (complete with 2 new family members), or finished up my medical school recap! I haven't even mentioned my graduation party, the Twin's 3rd Birthday, our Disney adventure, or any of my recent pinterest attempts or DIY home projects! Wow - I've got some serious catching up to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment