Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What Is Upromise? Earn, Save and Pay for College - Upromise

What Is Upromise? Earn, Save and Pay for College - Upromise

I am so excited about this that I had to blog about it ASAP....
A few weeks ago while I was going over my student loan debt on the Sallie Mae website I saw a link for Upromise that said it was a way to help pay off your loans. After seeing how much I actually owe, I would do just about anything to help pay it off, so I clicked on the link. I read about Upromise and went ahead and joined. I entered all of the information that it asked me for & started shopping online through their site to buy things that I would normally buy. For example, I ordered pictures from our Disney trip at Walgreens.com & diapers at Diapers.com, all through the Upromise shopping link. I also entered my grocery store & pharmacy cards & linked the account to my Sallie Mae loan account.

Well, today I logged on just for fun and found out that I have already gotten 20$ cash back! I know that is a small amount when compared to what I owe, but every little bit helps, especially when I don't have to do anything out of the ordinary to collect the little bit!

So, if you are a student or are going to be one, or if you want to help me pay off my loans, or if you have a kid who will be going to college one day you SHOULD check it out.

Here is the link for the shopping site: http://www.upromise.com/guest/2783433317
Here is the link for the main site: www.upromise.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment